Renew 5 Yrs Visa

renew 5 years visa, renew 5 years residence permit

Our service

For Shanghai, if the foreigner is legal rep, general manager or takes other smiliar senior poisition at the company, we can try to apply for 5 years visa extension for him/her. 

If you are interested in the 5 yrs visa, we can help you with all the application procedures. 

Simply contact us, and we will take care of the rest of work for you! 

To get started, for our better understanding of the case, please send us the following by e-mail:

1. passport copy, the main page and residence permit page (we need all the residence permits in Shanghai)
2. working permit
3. Shanghai residence registration
4. business license of the company
5. contact information of the Chinese staff, name, tel and cell phone
6. other documents required for the case

Around 15 working days

The above is standard time frame in regular circumstances and starts from the date of completion of required documents, and does not include additional time spent on documents delivery, unforeseeable events such as additional queries raised by the Chinese authorities, difficulty to get necessary documents signed and so on.

For more information, please feel free to contact us.
Call: 86-21-61101981, 61101982

1. Do I have to go to the immigration office when apply for the Residence Permit later?
Yes, foreigners and their accompanying family members above 18 years old (inclusive) must go to the Chinese immigration office when apply for the Residence Permit.
2. What kind of entity can be the employer in China?
Your employer in China can be WFOE, local company, branch office, representative office or a Chinese entity where you are assigned to work.
3. What if my visa expired and overstay in Shanghai, what can I do and how much fine should I pay?
It depends. According to the Chinese immigration law, foreigners who over stay their Chinese visas will be charged a penalty of RMB 500 per day (maximum up to RMB10,000) or be detained for more than 5 days and less than 15 days. We suggest you contact us immediately. If it is handled in time and properly, it is possible to avoid penalties and liability. Otherwise, as the time goes late, everything will get more difficult to handle.
4. Do you know if 24 hours turnaround is possible on an M business visa from Hong Kong?
Yes. For some countries (such as USA, UK, Australian) we can assist you to get an M visa within 24 hours from Hong Kong
5. If I lost my passport in Shanghai, what should I do?
You should go to the Shanghai immigration office to report lost as soon as possible and a lost report will be issued to you. Then you can go to your Consulate in Shanghai to apply for a new passport and get a re-issued visa from the Shanghai immigration office.
6. Tourist visa expiration - I'm currently in Shanghai under tourist visa. I have found a job already but the company will help me apply for the work visa a couple of days after my tourist visa expires. So should i get an extension on my tourist visa? or
It is illegal for foreigners to stay in China after the China visa expires. You need to extend the tourist visa before the work visa is granted. In Shanghai, the tourist visa can be extended 30 days at a time but can only be extended just once. Let us know which city you are based in China to see there is any further we can help.