Student Visa (X Visa)

Our service

Student visa (X visa) is issued to a foreign who comes to China for study.

X1 visa, issued for foreigner who comes to China for study more than 6 months
X2 visa, issued for foreigner who comes to China for a short term study, maximum 6 months

We can help you to introduce China school and assist to apply for student visa invitation documents. 

Documents required:
1. passport copy with at least 6 months remaining validity
2. Estimated date of arrival at China
3. Place of student visa application
4. other supporting documents required by school

Around 7 working days

Please pay attention to the below:
1. No criminal record
2. No extension or overstay in China before
3. Not been Rejected from Consulate-General of the People’s Republic of China
4. Guest must provide passport by themselves
5. Final application result (including proof of the visa application, duration of stay and the period of validity, etc.) is made by the China Consulate. 

For more information, please feel free to contact us.
+86 21 61101981, 61101982

1. Do I have to go to the immigration office when apply for the Residence Permit later?
Yes, foreigners and their accompanying family members above 18 years old (inclusive) must go to the Chinese immigration office when apply for the Residence Permit.
2. What kind of entity can be the employer in China?
Your employer in China can be WFOE, local company, branch office, representative office or a Chinese entity where you are assigned to work.
3. What if my visa expired and overstay in Shanghai, what can I do and how much fine should I pay?
It depends. According to the Chinese immigration law, foreigners who over stay their Chinese visas will be charged a penalty of RMB 500 per day (maximum up to RMB10,000) or be detained for more than 5 days and less than 15 days. We suggest you contact us immediately. If it is handled in time and properly, it is possible to avoid penalties and liability. Otherwise, as the time goes late, everything will get more difficult to handle.
4. Do you know if 24 hours turnaround is possible on an M business visa from Hong Kong?
Yes. For some countries (such as USA, UK, Australian) we can assist you to get an M visa within 24 hours from Hong Kong
5. If I lost my passport in Shanghai, what should I do?
You should go to the Shanghai immigration office to report lost as soon as possible and a lost report will be issued to you. Then you can go to your Consulate in Shanghai to apply for a new passport and get a re-issued visa from the Shanghai immigration office.
6. Tourist visa expiration - I'm currently in Shanghai under tourist visa. I have found a job already but the company will help me apply for the work visa a couple of days after my tourist visa expires. So should i get an extension on my tourist visa? or
It is illegal for foreigners to stay in China after the China visa expires. You need to extend the tourist visa before the work visa is granted. In Shanghai, the tourist visa can be extended 30 days at a time but can only be extended just once. Let us know which city you are based in China to see there is any further we can help.